The Roundtable events are designed to help airport professionals share ideas and concepts in the areas of marketing and Air Service Development. Participants interact with industry counterparts and airline representatives in an intimate setting that encourages conversation and engagement.
From best practices to unique challenges, it’s all on the table and open for discussion. Each participant is given the opportunity to share, and feedback from the group is highly encouraged.
Benefits for Airports
- Face-time with airline representatives
- Opportunity to share successes and community information with airlines
- Learn about airline business models, needs and preferences directly from airline personnel such as route planners, marketing staff and other key decision-makers
- Hear from fellow airport professionals about creative problem-solving, best practices, challenges and success stories
- Enjoy fun social events and host airport city activities
- Network with industry professionals and consultants
- Have fun!
Benefits for Airlines
- Educate airport professionals about business models, preferences for face-to-face meetings and presentations and clarify perceptions
- Casual/low pressure environment to educate airport personnel on business model
- Opportunity to network with peers from other carriers
- Learn more about what airports are doing from a marketing and community perspective to support routes
- Debate and discuss current industry issues
- Have fun!
Ailevon Pacific, Diio, Seabury APG, and The Quotient Group are proud to continue the original Airport Roundtable Series tradition. For over 17 years, the Roundtables have been leading the way in helping airports develop effective commercial strategies.
2017 – Cincinnati, Sacramento, San Antonio, Columbia
2016 – Asheville, Wichita, Albuquerque
2015 – Gulfport-Biloxi, Las Vegas, Savannah
2014 – Hilton Head, San Diego
2013 – Charleston, Berkeley
2012 – Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Savannah
2011 – Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago
2010 – Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix
2009 – Denver, Houston, Orlando, Chicago
2008 – Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix
2007 – Atlanta, Houston
2005 – Savannah